Warranty & Return Policy FAQ
WARRANTY : Non-Accidental
All Repairs come with a 90-day warranty, protecting against defects to any REPLACED parts only. Defect does not include usage damage. Parts are non-refundable.
Although our warranty is 90-days for all repairs, ONLY iPhone screen replacements come with a 180-day warranty. (Starting September 1st, 2017)
Scope of Warranty Coverage
• Screen/LCD and any other repaired or replaced parts that malfunction, or do not work as intended or designed.
• Warranty is limited to the parts and/or service(s) that were paid for. If parts and repair service were purchased, warranty extends to cover the labor cost of part replacement and any other repairs specifically resulting from the initial repair, except in the situations outlined below.
Warranty Does Not Protect Against
After Healix repairs the device, the warranty does not protect against:
• Subsequent mishandling that causes the frame to bend, twist, or crack
• Water damage
• Subsequent accidental or purposeful drops
• Tampering with internal hardware
• Damage resulting from attempted customer repairs
• Software issues unrelated to the repair
• Jailbroken devices
• New damages unrelated to the original repair
• Any loss of data occurring as a result of the repair.
Our warranty also does not cover the outcome of a repair if certain pre-repair conditions exist, including:
• Existence of known manufacturing and/or performance issues related to the device separate from the repair, as noted prior to the repair
• Existence of damage to the frame of device, as noted prior to the repair
• Water damage
• Jailbroken devices
• Tampering with internal hardware: under certain conditions, internal damage may make a repair impossible. Your repair specialist will be able to explain in further detail upon diagnosing your specific device. If in doubt, we recommend that you do not attempt to repair on your own, as any damage may affect the reparability of your device.
• The warranty is valid only for the specific device repaired and the original customer; it is not transferable across devices or if the device is sold or given to another individual.
If a customer device is irreparably damaged as a direct result of a repair attempted by a Healix repair specialist and payment has been rendered, the customer is entitled to a fully functional refurbished device of equal or greater value of the damaged device based on its model and condition as received and with the original repair issue resolved, or the monetary equivalent of fair market value of the device in that condition as determined by Gazelle.com. If payment was not rendered for service, the repair quote shall be deducted from the value, or a refurbished device of the same damaged condition as received shall be offered. In order to receive a replacement device, the customer's damaged device must be rendered to Healix.
Healix Work Authorization and Service Waiver
I authorize Healix to perform repair work on my device. I understand that the Healix repair specialists have been trained to perform various Android and iOS® device repairs, but Healix and its affiliates are not an Authorized Service Provider (ASP) of Apple Inc., and are in no way affiliated with Apple Inc. Further, I agree to release, indemnify, and hold Healix from liability for any claims or damages of any kind or description that may arise from any Android or iOS device repair work performed on my iPhone™, iPad™, or iPod™, Galaxy, HTC, LG, etc, unless it is caused by severe negligence of Healix, or its agent.
I understand that Healix has no liability for any data loss, which may occur as a result of work done on my device. I also understand that I have the option to, and I am responsible for backing up the device before allowing Healix to work on my device in the event of any data loss and hardware or software failure.
I understand that repairs or technical support rendered by Healix may void manufacturer warranties for this iOS device. Healix and its affiliates do not assume any liability or warranty in the event that the manufacturer warranties are voided but may, at its sole discretion, offer its own warranty on the parts and/or services performed.
I further understand that it is my responsibility to inform Healix accurately with regard to the model description and condition of my device, as well as whether any modifications or repairs have previously been attempted or completed. A Healix repair specialist will perform a check-in diagnosis of my device to evaluate its condition. If the device arrives at Healix in a state that restricts our representatives from fully diagnosing your device (dead battery, broken LCD, etc), I acknowledge that additional charges may apply, as there could potentially be additional issues that could not be tested prior to the repair. I understand that an Healix repair specialist will contact me to discuss the discrepancies and potential additional costs.
If any device should be lost or damaged further than the condition it was released to Healix in, Healix's liability will be limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the device in its condition at the time of transfer to Healix based on current fair market value. Healix's liability for damages from any cause when it comes to repairing your product is limited to the cost of the repair service or a comparable replacement device. Healix and its affiliates have no liability whatsoever for indirect or consequential damages resulting from a repair or repair attempt, including any lost or damaged data, software, or lost profits or revenue of the customer.
We always recommend a protective case and if available for your model, a tempered glass screen protector. Protecting your device will certainly reduce the chance of breakage, but we cannot guarantee that your device will be fully protected from damages due to accidental drops.
Return or Exchange Policy
• All returns and exchanges must be conducted within 7 days and must have their original receipt.
• All merchandise must be in like-new condition and have its original packaging. One exchange is permitted per item. No returns or exchanges will be done without original receipt.
• Data Accessories: When returning or exchanging data containing accessories, please make sure to transfer all sensitive information and data you wish to retain. Once data containing accessories are returned or exchanged, your data can not be retrieved.
• Screen protectors (Including Tempered Glass), Wooden Cases, Batteries and Skins are NON-REFUNDABLE.
• Accessories over $99: 10% restocking fee will apply to accessories over $99.
• Phone Returns: There will be a 15% RESTOCKING FEE applied to all phones, regardless of condition or time of ownership, to accommodate data removal, inspection for malware, internal cleaning and inspection of devices internal components.
• Prepaid phones, activations, airtime and Simcards are NON-REFUNDABLE.